Funding & Programmes
For businesses, trusts and foundations we can provide a proven, efficient and cost effective means of support to deliver your grants strategy. From help in developing your grants scheme, through to reporting on the impact of the grants made, we can support you at every step of the process.
- Award winning, successful history of managing programmes at national and local levels
- Value for money services
- Bespoke solutions to manage your grant making objectives
- Transformation of your initial ideas into practical programme design, development and delivery
- Expertise to promote the grants programme to reach a wide range of potential applicants
- Accurate and timely reports including evaluation reports
- Ongoing support and flexibility of approach
Please click the links below to see how we have worked with a variety of clients to create bespoke packages which suit the needs and scale of each programme.
- Active at 60 Community Agent Programme - Department for Work and Pensions
- Big Local - Big Lottery Funded
- Community First - Office for Civil Society, Cabinet Office
To read more about how CDF can help you to develop and deliver a succesful grants strategy, please download our Grant Administration Services information.