We have run a variety of programmes in recent years, spanning topics from community engagement, inter-faith work, crime prevention and behaviour change. Our most recent programme achievements are listed below.
Community First Neighbourhood Matched Fund, on behalf of the Cabinet Office
- 18,000 social action projects funded
- £27m in small grants administered
- £94m worth of match-funding generated
- 5m volunteer hours generated
- Almost 600 local authority wards benefitted from funding
- 7m people accessing grants, which equates to 15% of the population of England
- In the last 10 years we have managed £470m worth of community programmes
Community First Endowment Match Challenge, on behalf of the Cabinet Office and working with UK Community Foundations (UKCF)
- £76m worth of donations
- £130m total endowment generated
We have conducted research and evaluation on many of these programmes, please visit our Research pages for the findings.