Research & Quality Assurance
CDF has a wealth of experience of working with VCS organisations, and the private and public sectors to gather evidence of the impact of their work in local communities. Our strength lies in our understanding of communities and community groups and their growing importance to policymakers.
The CDF research team specialises in assessing the impact of community groups and volunteers. We undertake research and evaluation for a range of clients in all aspects of research and evaluation, including:
- Designing robust evaluation plans to address clients’ research questions
- Creating bespoke questionnaires and conducting online and paper-based surveys
- Conducting telephone and face-to-face interviews and focus groups with a wide range of participants
- Undertaking statistical analysis of quantitative data and thematic analysis of qualitative data
- Providing accessible engaging research reports, summaries and good practice guides.
If you like to discuss your research or evaluation needs, please contact Daniel Pearmain or call 0207 812 5450.
Our approach to working with communities
We appreciate the need to work with communities, not imposing research from the top down, but helping to build their capacity, improve the local knowledge-base and facilitate the achievement of good practice. We undertake research for a range of clients so please do contact us to discuss your research needs.
Our research team is made up of experienced social researchers with a commitment to gathering and sharing evidence of the contribution community activity makes to UK society.Our researchers have experience in a range of qualitative and quantitative methods and subjects, including interviews and focus groups, longitudinal and one-off questionnaire surveys and analysis of management information.